Investing in the past pays in the Future
By Stacy on
1993 BMW 5 Series 525i 4dr Sedan
I purchased a 1993 BMW 525i when it had over 121,000 miles on it. I did not blink when this great automobile came my way. I paid under market value for the car and it was in excellent condition. I have not had any problems with this thirteen year old beauty. It drives smooth and incredibly quiet. The style is a little dated, but the interior features are not. This old car is still quite a luxury. Anyone thinking about owning an older BMW should not think too hard, because my car is proof that reliable engineering will last over 200,000 miles. This 13 year old BMW is the first one that I have owned and I now claim to be an exclusive BMW owner.
Favorite Features
Power sunroof, power driver and passenger seats, excellent factory sound system, dual climate control, and the interior lighting.
By btlgrl64
on 03/17/12 05:58 AM (PDT)

I was on my way to a doctor's appointment when I glimpsed a pretty little car for sale on a local lot.......$2650 and a pretty car is all I had time to catch....On the way home I stopped and checked it out, still thinking I was about to see an older Honda or Toyota or something. As I walked toward it I noticed the BMW emblems on the wheels!!! What!!? I couldn't believe it, the car is in mint condition, 251,000 miles (scared me), but drives like an absolute dream!! I don't want to get out of it! Got it for $2300!!!