1992 BMW 5 Series Consumer Review: My BMW 525i

1992 BMW 5 Series - Consumer Review

525i Sedan (2.5L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

My BMW 525i
By Trevor Cooper on

1992 BMW 5 Series 525i 4dr Sedan

My father got me a 1992 BMW 525i after I got out of high school; that car was the best - it had a cellular phone and anti-theft system, heated front seats leather seats, 10 way power adjuster and the best trip computer ever. That car can be a pain in your wallet. When my headlight went out in 1994 I paid 129.42 for a new bulb.The car lacks in power; it actually takes you about 8.5 seconds to get to 60 but has the best sound when you accelerate. I still have that car today, the car drives basically the same from 17 years ago.The car has the same features from 17 years ago that includes the cellular phone anti-theft system, the leather has no cracks, 6 disc cd changer -- still I can't believe the phone works.

cellular phone still has connection, heated seats, stereo system,10 way power seats, anti-theft system, 6 disc cd changer, acceleration, the interior, exterior.

Cup holders, trunk release in car.