Used 1990 BMW 5 Series Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 5 Series model:

NATE'S Riew
By W.N.V.sr

1990 BMW 5 Series Sedan 535i 4dr Sedan

tHIS IS A NICE MODEL MY SECOND 5351,PERFORMANCE IS REAL NICE SMOOTH,MPG IS NOT BAD EITHER ON LONG TRIPS I HAVE ACHEIVED UP TO 25.7 MPG CRUISING UP AROUND 75MPH,KEY IS TO OWN TOOLS AND THE BOOK THAT MAKES IT A FAR MORE ECONOMICAL OWNERSHIP. IT ALSO AFORDS YOU THE OPORTUNITY TO LEARN AND TO KNOW THE CAR.NICE INVESTMENT,PLEASURE TO DRIVE AND RELIABLE.4 MO. AGO TOOK ON A 3200 MILE TRIP. WAS SMOKING!!!!

Favorite Features

ONBOARD MONITORING,NICE STYLING,NICE PERFORMER,ABOVE AVERAGE HANDLING,NICE HEAT & ICE.

Suggested Improvements

MORE STORAGE AREA IN THE INTERIA

Awesome Car for the Money!
By MCMan

1990 BMW 5 Series Sedan 535i 4dr Sedan

I have had this 535 for sometime and just love it. Build like a tank! Also I enjoy the speed factor in this car when I need to go it goes!!

Favorite Features

Build very solid, fast.

Suggested Improvements

None.

BMW 535i
By washburn6394

1990 BMW 5 Series Sedan 535i 4dr Sedan

We bought this car used with over 100,000 miles on it. So far, we have had to do only minor repairs (maintenance). The car is fun to drive, FAST, and still gets a lot of looks even though it is 14 years old. This is a fun, showy car that's still safe and dependable enough to drive around with my kids and not feel like an old lady!

Favorite Features

FAST pickup, still looks like a newer car because the style hasn't changed too much over the years

Suggested Improvements

needs cupholders, would rather have window controls on the doors instead of middle console

535i sport
By 2blue

1990 BMW 5 Series Sedan 535i 4dr Sedan

what a great car built from granite super looking goes like your money in a bettin shop standard or with a few mods they look like there saying im here and here im going to stay if looked after will proberly out live you...

Favorite Features

its looks and presence

Suggested Improvements

none

Best 5-series = 1989-1995!
By TDI_BUFF

1990 BMW 5 Series Sedan 525i 4dr Sedan

I bought the car in 2000 with 129k miles. It had obviously been well cared for by previous owners. I have had the car for 3 years and it now has 174k miles. I have NEVER been disappointed by this reliability. I have replaced some normal wear items (clutch, shocks, timing belt, etc.) and I have repaired a few unexpected things (instrument lights, air conditioning, oil pan gasket). Overall, I have been pleased with the superb engineering of this BMW.

Favorite Features

The car handles beautifully in corners as well as on the freeway, even at speeds over 100mph. The brakes are amazing! And, my wife and I love the dual climate controls.

Suggested Improvements

None.