2011 BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 5 Series Gran Turismo model:
Wonderful
By maxozrotic on 02/19/14 10:33 AM (PST)

2011 BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo Hatchback 535i xDrive 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

As close to the perfect car as anyone has created. I know there is no such thing, but, the GT is nearest the bullseye. Nice combination of luxury/comfort, utility, decent MPG's (for what it is), and being a 'drivers car'. I'm an ex SAAB guy so I realy appreciate the GT's SAABness but with more luxury. And New England snow can't stop it. I love this car!

Perfect Car
By gary165 on 05/19/12 18:29 PM (PDT)

I was looking for a more comfortable SUV to replace my x3. When I drove the 535 GT, I knew I had found it. Not only that, but I no longer needed my 2008 750 either. This car is a 740i with a hatch back. Who needs an SUV when you can own this car? Back seats lean back as well as fold down. More comfortable than my 750 back seats. More leg room in back than the short wheel base 750. The rest of the car is a 7 series, at a 20% discount! The six cylinder engine surprised me. More powerful than my 2001 740. High low end torque. Navigation is great. Hard drive is very convenient for storing music. Bluetooth is seamless. If you need a large comfortable car AND an SUV, this is the perfect vehicle.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo Hatchback in VA is:

$158 per month*