Used 2010 BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo Hatchback Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 5 Series Gran Turismo model:

Great All Around Car
By ironsalmon2

2010 BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo Hatchback 535i 4dr Hatchback (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

Every car has there demographic, and afew can branch over those barriers. This is defiantly one of those cars. I have never gotten so many compliments from people of all ages. For me personally, this is my 3rd BMW. I've had a 750li and a 530i which were great cars in there own right , but this car has so many more usable features and functions. The ride is quiet and very good over bumps. If you change the setting into Sport , the car becomes a serious sports sedan, with quicker stearing, and faster throttle response. The hatch gives the car much more functionality over a standard trunk.

Ride, ride settings, full glass roof, heads up display,sound system, upgraded seating package is most comfortable I've ever had,

The ultimate driving machine get the car
By Likecarz

2010 BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo Hatchback 550i 4dr Hatchback (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 8A)

By far the best BMW I've owned. 2 x5s, 2 x6s and 328ix and my new 550i gt stands out from them all. Quality, great ride, sporty/athletic look (the pictures do not do this car justice. You have to see it up close and personal). Got the 19" upgraded wheels, sport package, loaded, black on black. It's awesome! Get this car!

Seats are unbelievably comfortable, power and smooth 8 speed transmission, new front end design is sharp, Luxury Rear Seat pkg is great, get the Sport Package for sure,

Larger side mirrors please.

535igt
By mss

The car is absolutely gorgeous. BMW knows how to capture the market with its beautiful design. The handling, interior and exterior design is flawless. I am glad going for a 5 series Gt as opposed to regular sedan for its aggressive looks. Can not say enough about it. By the way, it is a great family car.

soft close, comfort access, camera, trunk

Wish to see a change in cup holder space

Had 550i GT 5 days, In shop 12 days
By Nevada Driver

Had the car for four days and the DDC failed. Dealer cannot fix the problem but they are trying. I have no complaints with the dealer it is BMW that is the problem. Need a part from Germany but it will take, and I quote BMW, "WEEKS". To be continued

The car is fantastic to drive, if I could

BMW support your dealer!

Awesome
By Drakemac

You've heard it before, the pictures lie. This car is beautiful. The interior is one of the best I've ever experienced. I've had a 1st gen X5, 745, 345 and a 2007 X5. This is the best of the bunch. I love the combination of power, convenience and comfort. I myself think the lighter colors hurt the looks of the car. They make it look wide and flat. I have a black one with two-tone, black and off-white interior. Love it. So happy with my choice!

Engine, Navigation, commanding driving height, interior and roominess.

four wheel drive (I couldn't wait), larger side mirrors