Amazing car
By matthew417 on
2014 BMW 4 Series 428i 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)
Just traded in my 2011 328i coupe for the new 2014 428i. I am very pleased with it so far. Right away, I have noticed that this car uses a lot less gas than my previous car with the new engine and transmission. You'd never know it's a 4 cylinder with how fast and smooth it is. This car also seems smoother and quieter than the previous one. The iDrive and modes makes it feel more up to date on the interior. I have gotten lots of looks and thumbs up driving this car around town. The mineral gray paint color is amazing.
Favorite Features
Smooth and quick acceleration, very good gas mileage, quiet interior, fit and finish is excellent inside and out, the different modes sport, comfort, etc, the Harman Kardon stereo system. The styling inside and out is so nice including wheel design. Headlights and daytime running lights design is very nice.
Suggested Improvements
Needs more storage space in center console, and improved cup holder position. I actually liked the cup holders better in the previous car. The steering is too loose feeling I liked the tighter steering in the previous car.