True sports sedan
By cg62 on
2013 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
I have my car for a week today. I custom ordered my car in August. I ordered a loaded Mineral Gray sports model with red leather interior and black trim. This car has exceeded my expectations. The car is striking inside and out. This car handles and rides better than any car I have ever owned(G35, M35,CLK350 etc...). In comfort mode it is a small luxury car in Sports or Sports + mode it's a sports car. The Harmon Kardon sound system is fantastic. The xenon lights are a must. The transmission with shift paddles is fantastic. I-drive has been perfected. Heads up display is the icing. Averaging 28 MPG in mixed driving and on the highway at 70MPH I am getting 35MPG.
Favorite Features
Ride, Handling, style in and out, MPG, quickness, transmission, Heads up display, Harmon Kardon sound system, I drive is now a plus. Xenon head lights, and overall build quality.
Suggested Improvements
Here are my nit picks. The car should unlock itself when turned off. The start stop system should be smoother ( but it can be disabled ). The steering column should be power instead of manual adjust.