Oh Hail The 2012 3 Series!
By pacquio78 on
2012 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
One thing I absolutely have to cover is the Performance, if your looking for a Sports Sedan for around $42,500 (The Price I Spent On My 328i) look no further than the 328i. The New 2.0L Twin-PowerTurbo has amazing responsiveness and acceleration. The styling of the exterior and interior is BANG ON! Definetly looking foward to replace my 1999 Merc ML430 for a 2012 Merc ML550 and have the 550 and 328 in my Garage.
Favorite Features
Everything, this car is amazing.
Suggested Improvements
Is this question really asking me this?
By roto2
on 05/11/12 11:22 AM (PDT)

I agree. I just tested the 328i. Was very surprised how responsive, powerful, and refined the new 4 cylinder really is. It is obvious a great deal of engineering detail was put into this engine as 4 cylinders are hard to make world class but I believe this one is. It has a distinct quality sound and vibration is virtually non-existent. I believe they likely used very fine tolerances (to minimize any vibrational effects) and highly engineered motor mounts. Whatever the case, it is a winner. Especially with the substantial mileage improvement. I owned a 335 and will keep it, but I'll look for a 328i convertible to add at some point (I want them to fix the side impact rating to equal that of the sedan). Great driving car!