A great balance of sportiness, luxury and value
By karlnmichelle on
2012 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
Just traded in my CTS Cad, which I really liked and found comfortable, but just wasn't up to par with German craftsmanship. The new 3 is my second BMW. It is actually quicker, more agile, and sure footed than our 2006 Z-4, even though we have just the base 4 cyl. This car is literally a solute to engineering and craftsmanship...and we love the nose. Killer sound system and nice rims too. An all around improvement on what was already a fine car.
Favorite Features
Heated back seats, stereo, improved I-drive, and super zippy for a car that can almost clip 40 mpg on the highway. The 8 speed auto trans is always in the perfect gear and shifts seemlessly. I love the low end torque pulling away from stop lights. It is an all around versatile car, fun to drive, and capable in every situation. Well built and quality materials too. Oh yes, and my first German car with acceptable cup holders!
Suggested Improvements
I like a little hotter seat heat, just shy of frying pan for me. Eco dive takes little to get used to when it shuts off at lights but I really like it now.