335D 2011
By jrjoseph on
2011 BMW 3 Series 335d 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 6A)
My first diesel, and my second BMW. I traded my 530XI for the 335D. Got the sports package, and all the bells and whistles. Drives really well, I am expecting to get a few speeding tickets with this car:) Great car however seems to have one simple flaw, the speedometer is off by 3 Km/H, not much however may have to see the dealer for a fix. I highly recommend this car to anyone, especially if you are on the green track and wont to feel good about not polluting the environment. It's way better than a hybrid, GREAT performance from a reputed mfg. Unfortunately 335D comes at a price, but I can assure you it's all worth it.
Favorite Features
Torque, thank God for sports seat, holds you in place when you step on the accelerator. The Bluetooth connects much faster than my previous 530XI. Seats, did I say torque
Suggested Improvements
In my case the speedometer. BMW need's to bring the 320D, 328D, and 535D to North America, I have driven BMW diesel while in Europe, I feel that NA is ready for Diesel cars.
By iheartbmw
on 12/10/11 19:32 PM (PST)

speedometers read high by 2-3mph in all cars because manufacturers calibrate the speedometer to read high to account for any error due to tire or weather condition.