It IS the "Ultimate Driving Machine"...
By Polluxgold on
2011 BMW 3 Series 328i xDrive 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)
Overall, I'm very pleased with my mew BMW. I’ve owned/driven BMWs before and reliability and performance is kept year after year. This time I gave careful consideration and despite all reviews, my order of preference remained: 328ix, A4 and C350, all of them superb, but BMW handling is unbeatable. Sticks to the road like a shadow (despite of all that you can hear, BMW hugs the road better than A4). 328ix is fast and responsive, no lagging. Interior is classy indeed, though sound system quality was lowered and it can certainly use the alarm as a default option, aside from that, I just look forward to move from places just in order to drive it over and over!
Favorite Features
Handling! handling! handling! I cannot stress that enough, Power and comfort are also the core features of owning a BMW!
Suggested Improvements
For manual seats option (have you ever seen a race car with power seats?), they should also include manual lumbar adjustments, and a minor one: make the auto-windshield led visible on the dash, as the steering wheel covers it.