I love driving again
By Vicki A on
2011 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)
I haven't enjoyed driving so much since I was 16. This car handles like a dream, quick acceleration with power to spare, transmission is very smooth, breaking is well-balanced, corners like it's on rails. Love the iDrive, I would never have gotten it if I could have found a car with premium sound and no Nav but it really makes a difference. iPod and Bluetooth interface is awesome. BMW should be marketing this as iDrive with Nav instead of a nav system. After 2000 miles I've been getting a combined 20+ mpg which would be better if I wasn't having so much fun with Sport Drive. Looked at Audi and Infiniti but nothing handled like the BMW, I'm hooked.
Favorite Features
iDrive, iPod & Bluetooth interface, premium sound, leather arm rests on door. Sport Drive & Acceleration!
Suggested Improvements
Deeper cup holders and closer to driver, a full 1 liter water bottle frequently falls out. Interior door lock button on driver door instead of center dash would work better with comfort keyless option. More interior storage. Fuel economy could be better.