2011 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: Another BMW 328 xdrive w/ Nav

2011 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

328i Sedan (3.0L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

Another BMW 328 xdrive w/ Nav
By nick831 on

2011 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my 4th BMW. Had 2,3series, one x3, and one 5series. The 3 series is my favorite to drive. I can't imagine driving anything else. Once you drive one you will be hooked. There is no car that drives like it. I have tried them all.

The new nav system is much better an improved than the previous verison with the CD in the drive. Th whole menu with the navigation is excellent.

cup holders are annoying. But your don't need to drink and drive.
By dice6
on 03/04/13 09:13 AM (PST)

A Lexus? I've driven them and test drove their 2011 model before purchasing my 3-series. If you prefer a cushier ride, then you go with a Lexus or even a Mercedes. However, Lexus is not Mercedes and it's not BMW. The BMW is the most connected to the road. The ride is firmer, but sportier than the Lexus, which is more a cruiser than driver. Just my opinion. Lexus dealership blows away any other I've seen, and my wife owned a Lexus so I'm very familiar. Lexus, as most other luxury models also offers more bells and whistles, but that's never been what BMW is about.

By koppsuz
on 02/20/12 19:56 PM (PST)

Have you driven a Lexus?