328xi with M Package
By ohlala on
2011 BMW 3 Series 328i xDrive 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)
Traded my 2004 330xi for a 2011 328i xdrive, SULEV w/ M Package, M Sport, Premium, Nav, Idrive etc., Space Grey with Dakota Black M Leather Sport Seats. Its a sharp looking car that I have gotten many compliments on. It rides like its on rails and cruises at 80+ very nicely. The cup holders are flimsy and its missing nets on the back of the seats, but you buy a BMW for performance and handling not cup holders!
Favorite Features
I liked the Xenon Headlights on the 330 more so than the HID Headlights on the 328. I really like the music storage as that will help me keep the car less cluttered. I drive and Nav are good but sometimes the Nav speaks the street name and then doesn't... can't figure that out.
Suggested Improvements
I wish the open cavity where the ashtray would have been would have had a lid. My 330 had a coin storage which this one doesn't so now change is in the center console rattling around. Could use another 12v port. Selling a car a few months before winter with stock summer tires is not right... now I have the expense of winter tires to purchase!
By jjoseph25
on 09/09/11 09:45 AM (PDT)

hey does the navigation come with a reverse camera?