2011 BMW 335i 6-speed Steptronic Sedan
By dozhdbog on
2011 BMW 3 Series 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)
This is a fantastic car, well-priced, with amazing handling and performance as well as creature comforts and a smooth ride -the best of all worlds without sacrificing anything. The adaptive xenon headlights with coronas are second only to the new Audi headlamp arrays in beauty and first in performance. Premium package added some bells and whistles that I maybe didn't need, but are nice to have, like car theft recovery, sos button, and dakota leather seating. I do wish I had gotten the sports package as now that I have a performance car, I am tempted to bring it to the track. Warranty matching aftermarket modifications through Dinan may be the route I take.
Favorite Features
-High Performance engine with wide power band -Smooth and quick transmission -Excellent safety features -Great stock sound system -Fantastic styling and scrupulously constructed -Amazing handling and braking.
Suggested Improvements
-I opted for no idrive, and the sound system's screen is too tiny and low down -iphone contact list will not integrate via bluetooth, I must dial by number. Like to see that fixed on non-idrive cars -fold-down rear seat should be standard in a car of this class, not an option -Blinker signal stalk takes a bit of oomph to move, which sometimes results in a mis-move that pops on the highbeams.