2011 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Great car.
By chan88 on 10/24/11 19:36 PM (PDT)

2011 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

This is my 2nd BMW since I briefly owned a 325i in 1994. I had a Infiniti EX before I got this 335i (with sport pkg). This car runs great, but not a great value compared to others. It lacks a lot of standard features that others (acura or infiniti) have. Standard stereo is a joke at $50K price. My EX Bose system was much better. Fit and finish are great. No problem at 800 miles now. Ride quality on RFT is acceptable. I like the car's steering feel, suspension, engine, transmission, and solid chasis. These are the reasons I bought BMW. The driving dynamics is class leading.

2011 BMW 335i 6-speed Steptronic Sedan
By dozhdbog on 08/10/11 13:29 PM (PDT)

2011 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

This is a fantastic car, well-priced, with amazing handling and performance as well as creature comforts and a smooth ride -the best of all worlds without sacrificing anything. The adaptive xenon headlights with coronas are second only to the new Audi headlamp arrays in beauty and first in performance. Premium package added some bells and whistles that I maybe didn't need, but are nice to have, like car theft recovery, sos button, and dakota leather seating. I do wish I had gotten the sports package as now that I have a performance car, I am tempted to bring it to the track. Warranty matching aftermarket modifications through Dinan may be the route I take.

From 1 series to a 3 series
By billinaz on 01/25/11 12:48 PM (PST)

2011 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I recently tradeed in my 2010 1 series for a 2011 3 series. I loved the 1, fast, handles, and was built for performance. Just no room for anythingmore then one person... The 3 series is quick (only weighs 170 pounds more) from the 1 series. I have had a couple of minor problems (headlights, and computer) but seem to be fixed. I have not had a chance to really open it up, still under 700 miles but hope to give it a little test drive on way to Vegas. I have had Audi's, and other sports cars but overall best value and vehicle for money.

Nicest car I've ever driven
By Cali2010 on 12/05/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I chose this car for my husband and I wish I had chosen it for myself. This car is the perfect combination of performance and comfort. We now know what everyone was talking about. Maybe I would've had suggestions for improvement before I drove it but now I can't remember what they would be. We don't have idrive so I can't comment on that, but I also don't feel like we're missing anything.

Fun Drive
By California on 10/20/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

First German auto and love it! Can't say enough good things about it. If you are considering this vehicle I would go ahead and make the purchase. Love the I-Drive controls and ease of use. I'm going to have to buy more miles on my lease its just so fun to drive. Sport seats require a little flexibility when getting in and out but are great for driving hard. Takes a while to learn all the systems but once you do they are fun to play with.

Everything written is true
By Trapped in Germany on 09/26/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Have had the car for a good bit now. Custom order - M Sport package, cold weather, and comfort access is all. I live in Germany so I get to "put it through its paces" when I get the chance. This car is fantastic. It is comfortable, solidly built, austerely luxurious, and drives like no other. I still cannot get over how smooth it is...the engine, the steering, the clutch, the acceleration, even the suspension absorbs most bumps without undue issue. The steering and engine are otherworldly. I have driven some great cars and there are many great cars out there. This ranks right up there with some of the great cars in production at the moment.

Not as good as claimed
By Jack on 09/01/10 19:16 PM (PDT)

2011 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

The 335i sedan is not as good as claimed. The fact that the radio display is blanked out due to the incorrect polarization filter alignment is unforgivable. This is a safety issue, and BMW has known about it for years. The Infiniti G37 totally outclasses the BMW 335i.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 BMW 3 Series Sedan in VA is:

$130 per month*