2011 BMW 3 Series Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
After a 3year lease happy to turn it in
By phillydad on 03/30/14 06:38 AM (PDT)

2011 BMW 3 Series Convertible 328i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This car is about it's looks and the young feel, when you drive it. Beyond this I am NOT happy at all and will not buy this or any other BMW. Within only 34 month I had to replace 6 tires and repair the wheels twice. The run flat tires are a disaster, unrepairable and they destroy the wheels. Maybe good for the German Autobahn but not for everyday American streets. The navigation and entertainment system is very cumbersome an even after 3 years many functions a mystery to me. The electric works at it's own will like windows rolling up and down without your command. At lease end they will nickel an dime you to make another buck. I have decided to turn to Mercedes Benz....

Amazing Drive..Erognomically just ok
By khiladi on 02/16/14 07:31 AM (PST)

see below

great car
By tommyycar on 04/13/11 08:56 AM (PDT)

2011 BMW 3 Series Convertible 328i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Just had to report that our 2010 328 convertible averaged 32 MPG driving up and down through the mountains of West Virginia. In addition to being great in every other way, It's an economy car! Who Knew? I will be thrilled if the 2012 X5 I have on the way pleasantly surprises us with this kind of gas mileage.

Great Car!
By heiko1 on 01/21/11 03:45 AM (PST)

2011 BMW 3 Series Convertible 335i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

335 convertible is a wonderful automobile, fantastic performance and truly amazingly fuel efficient. It is far more comfortable than expected, the idrive with navigation and upgraded stereo is supurb, 8 mgs storage, its a very fine automobile that attracts little attention, which is what I wanted. Fit and finish are superior. BMW's European delivery is a fantastic way to drive the car the way it was meant to be driven, the car is tight and flawless at 120 mph on the autobahn. Car can also handle the potholes of Michigan in style.

The Ultimate Driving Machine
By Ed on 11/06/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 BMW 3 Series Convertible 328i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

After driving this car I'll never buy anything but a BMW. I see why it's called the ultimate driving machine. This car is such a joy to drive, it's good on gas and has more features than every previous car I've ever owned put together. Every week I would find a new feature I didn't know it had. The salesman should learn more about them, he knew nothing. I could sell this car to anyone that can afford the payment.

Topless wheels
By Value driver on 09/26/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 BMW 3 Series Convertible 328i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

First time BMW driver. The steering and handing is different from my old Accord, feels heavier and more sure. Best option is the motorized hard top. Driving top down brings a smile to the face and all passengers. I seem to be a favorite designated driver. Found lease too expansive with fees, I was offered a BMW select finance package, with 5 year lease-like payments and a lump sum at the end. Interest 1.9% and no fees.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 BMW 3 Series Convertible in VA is:

$145 per month*