2010 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: Not Worth for the Price

2010 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

328i xDrive Sedan (3.0L 6-cyl. AWD 6-speed Manual)

Not Worth for the Price
By First Time Buyer on

2010 BMW 3 Series 328i xDrive 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my first BMW; I love this car for its front appearance and the superb handling. Clean and accessible cockpit but when you look at the whole package, the hefty price is not justified in terms of the interior space and leg room. Especially in the back row seat my son can’t easily buckle his booster seat. We use the standard booster seat, but there is not enough space for it, often the seat belt clip will end up under the booster seat and I need to often help him to buckle up, this is really annoying. One other major issue is with the Navigation, I paid around $2100.00 for this navigation option which doesn’t says the street names instead says “turn right” and “turn left”.

Front Appearance, adaptive headlights, handling, heated seats and steering wheel

Rear Appearance (looks like Toyota Corolla or Hyundai Elantra), Difficulty to buckle and unbuckle booster seats, Navigation and cup holders. My $200 portable GPS has more features than this and the maps and navigation quality is too poor.