2010 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: A sign of things to come

2010 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

A sign of things to come
By PSC85 on

2010 BMW 3 Series 328i xDrive 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my first new car. Just leased at Devon Hill BMW. Everyone at the dealer was fantastic. They made me feel that my purchase (or lease) really mattered to them! Now onto the car. Simply perfect for my needs. 25 year old male. I love technology, so the premium and navigation package were a must. I was skeptical about the infamous i-drive system. But I found the new version to be perfectly fine to operate. I almost prefer it to touch screens now because it keeps my arm in a comfortable position. The fit and finish on the car are amazing. I test drove Acura's, Honda's, Ford's, and sat in an Infiniti. My 3 feels like a more expensive car.

Besides everything. -The climate system that has two timers to allow automatic ventilation at user set times (i.e. 15 minutes before you leave for work) -Power-fold mirrors...don't ask why -i-drive -x-drive -the adaptive xenon headlights -the super bright turn signals!!! -The car can take 87 fuel.

Gas mileage. I traded in a VW Rabbit so this is a bit of a change. Although I could just be driving this car harder because it is just so hard not to do!