3-series Coupe Never Disappoints!
By ChuckD on
2010 BMW 3 Series 328i xDrive 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)
This is my third BMW, my second in the 3-series product line. This is my first Coupe. I was attracted, immediately, to the styling when it was revised for 2007. I test drove the car then and loved it but settled on the Z4 as it had an incredible lease deal that I could not pass up. Time came to turn in the Z4 and went for the Coupe. I have not missed the Z4 one day and that is a tall order. The Coupe is an amazing automobile. When I drove it home from the dealership I took the parkway and found myself thinking - this car isn't moving real fast - looked at the speedo - 95. Felt like I was doing 50. Typical of BMW's - they are made to be driven!
Favorite Features
The drive is my favorite feature. There is nothing like accelerating through a corner or cruising on a highway with the Coupe. Its acceleration is linear, its engine is whisper quiet. So much so I rely on the tach to shift, many times. As a purist, I always drive a stick - this one is stunning.
Suggested Improvements
Some suggested improvements - as with most BMW's cupholders are just OK. This one is better than my 07 Z4's. The way you get "handed" your seatbelt via a motorized handle is interesting, at first, but it gets old. These a so minor, they are almost laughable. Not much to dislike about the Coupe!