2010 BMW 3 Series Diesel 335d Sedan (3.06L 6cyl Turbo diesel )
By hua1 on
2010 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)
After searched and compared so many times amount Mercedes E, Lexus GS, ES and BMW, finally I bought this 2010 BMW 3 Series Diesel 335d 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo diesel 6A). on January 23, 2010. I have driven this car for less than one year, but I am not so lucky as I expect, I have a lot of trouble for this car, I have send back to dealer for 4 times already for service. First I got vehicle indicating the refill diesel exhaust fluid as soon as possible warning on 5440 mileage. And refilled diesel exhaust fluid on 7/28/2010. Second time was Recheck and program control at 5768 mileage on 8/4/2010. Thirded time was vehicle indicating check engine soon light on, at 7747 mileage on 10/4/2010, this time the car stayed at dealer service for five days. Fourth time was break and DSC malfunction light on, this was after big snow on 2/27 at New Jersey, at mileage 10560. The appointment will be on January 7, 2011. right now I don’t know how long the car will stay there. This is worst car I never have before, I had Toyota Cressda 1980, Toyota Celica 1990, Nissan Maxima SE 2000, and Mercedes Benz C230, 2003, in my family, but no one has these so many problems, and all problems are electronic problem, not mechanics, I don’t know how BMW did the quality control for this car? When you drive a trouble car, you fell yourself sick, and uncomfortably, you did not get fun for driving. I am still wandering is this qualify for the New jersey LEMON LAW? This car is fuel economy which goes 36 mpg on high way and 32 on local. I have no complain on driving and handling.
Suggested Improvements
Quality and Reliable.
By pc123456
on 04/12/11 11:57 AM (PDT)

Definitely look into the Lemon Law! It's shameful that BMW can get away with making such unreliable cars. I think since most people lease these things, they don't car.