Used 2010 BMW 3 Series 328i Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

Great value for the $ I paid

Expected Higher Quality
By Robert

2010 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Issues to date: Rear tail light assembly failed, front windshield rubber trim disintegrated, rear window trim disintegrated, rear view mirror retaining ring pops out making the mirror flop all over and not stay in position, rear seat stitching failed near headrest seam. These seem minor but they are all very irritating. I've owned several Mercedes, a Jaguar, and my daily driver is a Porsche. This is my wife's car so I am constantly fielding these repairs. First BMW and I expected more.

Really great car!!!
By atldane

2010 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have had 3 Land Rover Discovery and decided to try the 3 series. I still have my latest Discovery and have wanted to go back to a BMW for a while. My car was a loaner for the service department and had 12K miles when I bought it. This is an awesome car!! Def made for the driver. Even though it is only the 328I, it drives amazing. Perfect for driving on the interstate and intown. My partner has an E class Mercedes and does not like driving my BMW, but I don't like his Mercedes as much as mine. Really different driving experiences. I really recommend this car for anyone. I recently got 30.8 mpg..used to 13 mpg in my Rover!

Handling, Driver experience, MPG, Great Looks, lots of comments.

Sound system, cup holders, storage.

BMW
By cnd8

2010 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my first BMW. I have to admit, I prefer the ride and comfort of my previous Ford Fusion. The seats are quite firm. The ride is more bumpy. One thing that drives me insane is that the cup holders are in your passenger's lap. They really need to be in the console. There is room in the current design for at least one in the console. I wish they would have put a cup holder there instead of an open area.

Exterior design

Cups in the console. An unlock button (for all doors at one time) closer to the door so you can easily unlock when you are trying to do something.

First BMW. Now, I am flying, not driving
By Yves

2010 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This car (BMW 328i 6AM) is a driver's dream. I had an Acura TSX before: good car, but it was boring. I know, I should have bought a manual transmission(none were available), but the automatic transmission is excellent (I love the 'Sport' position). I like the size of this car: small enough to be fun to drive, large enough to carry large suitcases and 3~4 passengers. The audio system would be below average in a $15k car! Buy the upgrade or get the speakers replaced (not easily done, though).

Engine, acceleration, handling, silence, interior finish and look (without GPS), transmission, wipers sensor, climatization

More small storage spaces, larger std wheels/tires, better audio (not acceptable in this price range), more mpg, more electrical outlets, larger gas tank.

• SUV