Used 2010 BMW 3 Series 328i Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

Really great car!!!
By atldane

2010 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have had 3 Land Rover Discovery and decided to try the 3 series. I still have my latest Discovery and have wanted to go back to a BMW for a while. My car was a loaner for the service department and had 12K miles when I bought it. This is an awesome car!! Def made for the driver. Even though it is only the 328I, it drives amazing. Perfect for driving on the interstate and intown. My partner has an E class Mercedes and does not like driving my BMW, but I don't like his Mercedes as much as mine. Really different driving experiences. I really recommend this car for anyone. I recently got 30.8 mpg..used to 13 mpg in my Rover!

Handling, Driver experience, MPG, Great Looks, lots of comments.

Sound system, cup holders, storage.

BMW
By cnd8

2010 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my first BMW. I have to admit, I prefer the ride and comfort of my previous Ford Fusion. The seats are quite firm. The ride is more bumpy. One thing that drives me insane is that the cup holders are in your passenger's lap. They really need to be in the console. There is room in the current design for at least one in the console. I wish they would have put a cup holder there instead of an open area.

Exterior design

Cups in the console. An unlock button (for all doors at one time) closer to the door so you can easily unlock when you are trying to do something.

First BMW. Now, I am flying, not driving
By Yves

2010 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This car (BMW 328i 6AM) is a driver's dream. I had an Acura TSX before: good car, but it was boring. I know, I should have bought a manual transmission(none were available), but the automatic transmission is excellent (I love the 'Sport' position). I like the size of this car: small enough to be fun to drive, large enough to carry large suitcases and 3~4 passengers. The audio system would be below average in a $15k car! Buy the upgrade or get the speakers replaced (not easily done, though).

Engine, acceleration, handling, silence, interior finish and look (without GPS), transmission, wipers sensor, climatization

More small storage spaces, larger std wheels/tires, better audio (not acceptable in this price range), more mpg, more electrical outlets, larger gas tank.

First 400 miles
By FloridaDriver

2010 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Love my new 328i - Montego Blue color is amazing! Surprised BMW does not offer power drivers seat std this year, also they got rid of alarm system std? Agree with another reviewer they need to correct the power outlet in center console that you cannot close lid if wire coming through. Love the wheel design - even though 16" nice design and tires ride nicely. Base stereo could be better but do like HD radio. Impressive gas mileage for 3.0 I-6 with automatic on highway. Rough idle and downshifts are not very smooth..will have dealer check. Very quiet on the highway and comfortable leather seats.

Exterior design and color. Wheel design. Gas mileage is very good on highway. Handling is superb. Excellent brakes. Very stable car.

Better stereo in base car. Design of storage and power outlet more accessible. Power drivers seat should be standard in 30k+ car. Paint finish has orange peel.. could be better quality paint finish at this price. 2nd BMW with this they should work on it.

Fun to drive
By John

2010 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I traded in my Infinity G37 for a new 328i with sport package and manual transmission. The G37 felt heavy and the auto took too long to downshift. G37 was a nice and fast car but not fun to drive. The BMW is fun to drive.

Manual transmission, handling, steering, road feel, responsiveness.

Cupholders, interior storage space.