2010 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
2010 BMW 335i
By james108 on 04/07/12 22:51 PM (PDT)

2010 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

We have been moving from Toyota to BMW in the past years. After having a 7 and 3, we just got this 335i and like it even better. I thought my bmw's are fast, but this one is even faster.

My Dream Come True
By Flaglergal on 11/24/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I have always driven "sensible" cars, Camry, Taurus, Etc. My last car was a 2007 Maxima and believe me I loved it until now. I decided I wanted a BMW. I went to the dealership with intentions of buying and I did. I wasn't looking for the 335i turbo but once I drove it I knew it was mine. I drove from Florida to Pennsylvania this weekend and it was a dream. This car handles better than any car I ever had, hugs the road without outside noise. Seats, took awhile for me to figure out all the adjustments, are very comfortable. Being petite I often have trouble with the seats, not this car. My one complaint-the seat belt doesn't adjust so it crosses against my neck and not comfortable

Should NOT have bought this car!
By T Samuel on 08/30/10 15:24 PM (PDT)

2010 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Good: fun to drive, styling bad: frequent BMW HPFP problems that could result in serious accident, electrical problems. Verdict: dream to drive, a nightmare to own.

Came back to BMW
By txvette on 04/11/10 07:50 AM (PDT)

2010 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

A few years ago had a 5 series. Great car no problem but was a sport wagon and I just didn't like the use of a sw. So I traded it. Since than have been a Lexus driver. Great cars not one problem. But you cant compare the the two. Lexus is a soft ride luxury and BMW is a sport luxury. Just driving the 3 home it all came back on why they rave about the handling of BMW. It just feels so tight and in control. The car overall just feels more soild.

335I great car!!!
By pele96 on 12/10/09 18:35 PM (PST)

2010 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

This is my second 335I first 4 dr sedan. I previously leases a 2007 coupe. Both are 6 speed. The sedan was refreshed in 09'. I love it more then the coupe. Overall great car for the price. Still the benchmark of a perfect balance of performance and luxury!!!!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 BMW 3 Series Sedan in VA is:

$141 per month*