2010 BMW 3 Series Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
I'm very happy with this coupe
By Jimmy335i on 09/04/10 22:27 PM (PDT)

2010 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I drove the C350 and the IS350, both felt weaker and boring to me, I didn't even go to Audi, those are way down on power. This car seems to be just the perfect blend of power and luxury, superior to the other two. I just love the turbo setup and the sounds of this car. I do mostly highway, when I drive normal the MPG is around 29, thats very good in my book, and when I want power, POW punch it and all the power I need is there.

A Stunning Standard of Driving Pleasure
By Quasiben on 04/08/10 20:10 PM (PDT)

2010 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Acceleration, handling, comfort, fit and balance (power and efficiency)--all the attributes of a great, affordable car are here. With a few Dinan mods, the car becomes a brilliant sleeper that begs to be driven. In addition, one can cruise all day at 75 mph and get 30+mpg. Who cares about cup holders? Drove Audis and loved them; however, the 335i was tighter and more drivable.

335i Coupe Rox
By 335 Coupe Rox on 01/24/10 06:24 AM (PST)

2010 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Got this car about 2 months ago and love it more every time I drive it. The acceleration is soo smooth and seamless. Truly a very quick car. The turbos have no lag at all. The road feel is typical BMW and the faster the turn the better you feel!

Little things are bugging me
By Dave J on 12/29/09 12:31 PM (PST)

2010 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328i xDrive 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have had my 328i coupe for 4 weeks now and for the first time in my life the more I use a car the less I like it. The car has good performance but lack so may little things I have taken for granted in other cars. Example, the only way to lock the doors when exiting the vehicle is with the button on the key, you can not lock it any other way, the trunk lid is heavy you need a free hand to open it. I have also found the electronics to be difficult and not intuitive like in my Lexus.

Solid Value
By BMW_135i on 11/25/09 15:08 PM (PST)

2010 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328i xDrive 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my 2nd BMW in as many years. I traded in an 08 135i for the 328xi. The 328xi is a beautiful car inside and out. The interior is very handsome with quality materials used throughout. All BMWs have the same core DNA and this is true with the 328xi. Steering is precise if a little numb - I think the all season Conti's are a little to blame for the numbness, brakes are excellent, ride is very controlled and reassuring. The gas mileage is so so. To think I got similar gas mileage in the 135i with the N54 engine is a little hard to believe. The steptronic is excellent and shifts brilliantly. In normal mode the car is a little soft off the line but in sport mode the car picks right up.

3-series Coupe Never Disappoints!
By ChuckD on 11/20/09 11:17 AM (PST)

2010 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328i xDrive 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my third BMW, my second in the 3-series product line. This is my first Coupe. I was attracted, immediately, to the styling when it was revised for 2007. I test drove the car then and loved it but settled on the Z4 as it had an incredible lease deal that I could not pass up. Time came to turn in the Z4 and went for the Coupe. I have not missed the Z4 one day and that is a tall order. The Coupe is an amazing automobile. When I drove it home from the dealership I took the parkway and found myself thinking - this car isn't moving real fast - looked at the speedo - 95. Felt like I was doing 50. Typical of BMW's - they are made to be driven!

It's not the same
By Diane on 11/03/09 16:35 PM (PST)

2010 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328i xDrive 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Lease up on 2007, just leased a 2010. The increase in price over 3 years is not justified as far as quality and added features. I found many things in my 2007 that was not included in the 2010 model. One example is the radio.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 BMW 3 Series Coupe in VA is:

$151 per month*