Used 2010 BMW 3 Series Coupe Consumer Reviews - 8 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 BMW 3 Series Coupe

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

Boy oh boy!
By Jarrod

2010 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328i xDrive 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Took a minute for me to get used to it but now I can't stop looking at it or wanting to drive it.... so fast, so cool. Lots of bells n whistles, with a true luxurious look n feel. I'm 5'10.5 so I feel a little cramped at times but a few adjustments here n there and off I go. You WILL enjoy this car undoubtedly. ****Update. Still drives like a dream and for you that worry above the car being unable to handle bad weather, we'll we just dug ourselves out of a Northeastern blizzard and this baby navigated the roads like a true champ (DTC off). Go ahead, make the investment. You won't be sorry.

I'm very happy with this coupe
By Jimmy335i

2010 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I drove the C350 and the IS350, both felt weaker and boring to me, I didn't even go to Audi, those are way down on power. This car seems to be just the perfect blend of power and luxury, superior to the other two. I just love the turbo setup and the sounds of this car. I do mostly highway, when I drive normal the MPG is around 29, thats very good in my book, and when I want power, POW punch it and all the power I need is there.

Free maintenance, just had my first free oil change, and some brake pads done.

Make the premium audio standard.

A Stunning Standard of Driving Pleasure
By Quasiben

2010 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Acceleration, handling, comfort, fit and balance (power and efficiency)--all the attributes of a great, affordable car are here. With a few Dinan mods, the car becomes a brilliant sleeper that begs to be driven. In addition, one can cruise all day at 75 mph and get 30+mpg. Who cares about cup holders? Drove Audis and loved them; however, the 335i was tighter and more drivable.

Engine. Suspension. Profile. Sound of exhaust. Acceleration. Braking. Driver's controls. Drivability.

Spare tire would be nice. Otherwise, the car remains the gold standard.

335i Coupe Rox
By 335 Coupe Rox

2010 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Got this car about 2 months ago and love it more every time I drive it. The acceleration is soo smooth and seamless. Truly a very quick car. The turbos have no lag at all. The road feel is typical BMW and the faster the turn the better you feel!

Acceleration, handling, exhaust tone, exterior styling, interior quality.

Nothing not to love.

Little things are bugging me
By Dave J

2010 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328i xDrive 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have had my 328i coupe for 4 weeks now and for the first time in my life the more I use a car the less I like it. The car has good performance but lack so may little things I have taken for granted in other cars. Example, the only way to lock the doors when exiting the vehicle is with the button on the key, you can not lock it any other way, the trunk lid is heavy you need a free hand to open it. I have also found the electronics to be difficult and not intuitive like in my Lexus.

Performance - the car does move.

More personal preference in car set up. If I want he car to lock when I leave it should lock, if I want the trunk lid to open when released it should open.