2010 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
I'm very happy with this coupe
By Jimmy335i on 09/04/10 22:27 PM (PDT)

2010 BMW 3 Series 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I drove the C350 and the IS350, both felt weaker and boring to me, I didn't even go to Audi, those are way down on power. This car seems to be just the perfect blend of power and luxury, superior to the other two. I just love the turbo setup and the sounds of this car. I do mostly highway, when I drive normal the MPG is around 29, thats very good in my book, and when I want power, POW punch it and all the power I need is there.

A Stunning Standard of Driving Pleasure
By Quasiben on 04/08/10 20:10 PM (PDT)

2010 BMW 3 Series 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Acceleration, handling, comfort, fit and balance (power and efficiency)--all the attributes of a great, affordable car are here. With a few Dinan mods, the car becomes a brilliant sleeper that begs to be driven. In addition, one can cruise all day at 75 mph and get 30+mpg. Who cares about cup holders? Drove Audis and loved them; however, the 335i was tighter and more drivable.

335i Coupe Rox
By 335 Coupe Rox on 01/24/10 06:24 AM (PST)

2010 BMW 3 Series 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Got this car about 2 months ago and love it more every time I drive it. The acceleration is soo smooth and seamless. Truly a very quick car. The turbos have no lag at all. The road feel is typical BMW and the faster the turn the better you feel!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 BMW 3 Series in VA is:

$149 per month*