Wanted the Experience
By freeflowin on
2009 BMW 3 Series 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)
Bought used with 8k miles. Looks great runs great. Fantastic to drive and handles unbelievably. The car is very tight and fast. Only complaint is I have had to have 4 recalls preformed so far, which is annoying. Three of which I figured would come and it wasn't a big deal (all relating to the fuel pump), the fourth was for a wire in the tail light....so that was annoying to have to go in for 4 hours to have looked at. I have a 09 Silverado with three times as many miles and ZERO problems.
Favorite Features
Seats, leather/interior quality. Ipod, Bluetooth. Steptronic shifters. Montego Blue color. The keyless entry and start is flipping awesome. So just the overall technology of the car. Free maintance program for four years is awesome. No cost to me.
Suggested Improvements
Run flat tires are expensive and rough riding. The computer is difficult to use without I-drive. Ipod and Sat radio menu always go back to beginning and is a pain to get the songs you want, you have to scroll too much. Lower the price of the cars a few grand.
By samature
on 04/20/14 07:22 AM (PDT)

I have the sedan and I am very disappointing int his car. Run flats suck so we put other tires on and it runs much better now. This car has had several recalls but according to the BMW only one. Every other place and my mechanic said the fuel pump was recalled. The BMW dealer said no...l.o.l. Car is a joke have had nothing but issues with the lights and buttons sense day one. I can not wait t go back to a Chevy.