Very Pleased Thus Far
By T Money on
2009 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)
I will say I am very pleased with my experience thus far. I considered the C Class Mercedes and the Lexus IS 250 but the 328i was the winner by far in every area. I have had my beautiful Jet Black work of art for a week and a half and I have not stopped smiling. I have been very surprised by the gas mileage so far after 450 miles mostly city I am averaging 24.2 very strong. I also am in love with the styling from every area of the car, it is truly exquisite. I am impressed with the interior layout. I went with the nav system and the i drive is very user friendly and fit is top notch. I cannot wait to spend the next several years enjoying every aspect of my 328i.
Favorite Features
I will say again the exterior styling is gorgeous from every angle very artful, gas mileage is exceeding my expectations thus far, the interior layout is very precise and user friendly and if you are directionally challenged as I am the nav system is well worth the investment.
Suggested Improvements
I only have a few: the first is the interior should be of more softer touch materials, the knob on the c/d audio system needs to be larger more rounded and the standard audio system should be premium rather than standard in this class.