2009 BMW 3 Series 3.0L 6-cyl. AWD 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - Perfect Sedan

2009 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

328i xDrive Sedan (3.0L 6-cyl. AWD 6-speed Manual)

Perfect Sedan
By DanD on

2009 BMW 3 Series 328i xDrive 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Still can't believe after 19,000 miles and 6 months the car still feels GREAT. Optional Xenons are are a MUST, sports package, and cold weather package. Leatherette feels great and holds up very nicely. AWD system is the best I have ever owned. Had a 2002 Audi allroad and this car gets around just as good if not better. No complaints about the run flats. Just had it in for first service at 17k, said tires had almost no wear!! Handling is BEST in class, I drove every car in segment. Brakes are the best I have ever had. HIGHLY recommended, at least test drive, blows the new A4 out of the water in handling. 30+ mpg on my long road trips! 25+ city hwy!

Favorite Features

Butter smooth engine all the way to redline. Sports seats are very supportive and comfortable. AWD system is kicking this Minnesota winters rear! Even got out of my drive way after 12+ inches of snow and the plow mound! Sat radio is great. Xenons are amazing. Takes 15 seconds for seats to heat.

Suggested Improvements

Curious about replacing RFT's. Long oil changes makes me nervous, 17k for last one. Second power jack, can't put arm rest down if I have my phone charging. Wish some options were not so $$.