Great looks with muscle to back it up
By swiz454 on
2009 BMW 3 Series 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)
Blk/blk auto w/sport package. This car is fast. It pulls hard like a V8 and has a great engine note. Since my previous cars were manuals I was hesitant getting the auto but with the sport mode it holds the gear longer & you can run it to redline. I like this a lot mostly coming out of a turn - you're always in the right gear. The new iDrive is light years better than the previous version. The car is an excellent mix of daily driver & rocket. I catch myself doing 90+MPH on the hwy, feels like 50 mph. It has all the latest technology anyone could need (bluetooth w/phone import, GPS w/lrg scrn, itune integration).
Favorite Features
4yr pay nothing warranty. Itunes integration! Every car should have it. Well worth the $400. New black anthracite window trim on spt package, new iDrive and GPS screen. Front end & rear back quarter view styling. Elegant yet mean looking at the same time.
Suggested Improvements
Seat beat arms are odd, allow for rear windows to crack open like the older coupes did. Make convenience option std do you don't need to put the key in to start. Many cheaper cars have this.I would agree that the run flats do ride a bit rough but feel the trade off is worth it if I ever do get a flat