Great Convertible
By Tony on
2009 BMW 3 Series 328i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)
This is my first BMW and my first convertible and I'm duly impressed with both. The car looks and rides great and can be a lot of fun to drive. It's great for long trips as long as your are in the front two seats. Some quirky things like the drive side cup holder is basically on the passenger side and the "wood" interior that's tough to keep clean and spots off of keep the interior from being perfect. The break dust is the absolute worse, especially on the stock 328i wheels. After a year I'm looking to get new wheels because of it. Overall a great car but after getting a 335i as a loaner during maintenance, if I had to do it again it's go for the bigger engine.
Favorite Features
Quick folding hard top roof is fantastic. Great styling, front two seats are very comfortable, great highway ride
Suggested Improvements
Get rid of the standard 328i wheels, they are break dust magnates and ruin the look of the car. The rear seat leg room is way too small, even for a small teenager on anything other than 30 minute or less trip. Need a better driver side cup holder.