2009 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: Functional and Fun

2009 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

Functional and Fun
By LeCanard on

2009 BMW 3 Series 335i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I don't regret buying this car for one second! It is incredibly fun to drive, looks great, and performs like a BMW should. It sticks to the road like glue and makes even the most boring commute bearable with it's performance and style. I have had no problems with this car so far and it has not required any return trips to the dealer. I was going to get the 328 initially, but after driving the 335 I knew I wouldn't be as happy as I am now with the extra HP afforded by the 335.

Automatic transmission with DS mode. DS mode makes an automatic great... went in wanted a manual transmission but after driving the automatic I was converted. Comfort Access - worth it. Push button start - love it. Seats and all the adjustments are great! Interior styling is perfect.

Small cupholders in dash can be awkward. Would like to not have to be perfectly stationary to put top down or up (at least you don't have to be in park). Would like option to not have run flats.