From Audi to BMW
By Devon on
2009 BMW 3 Series 335i xDrive 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)
I recently purchased my BMW 335i xDrive and it is amazing. I took the car with all options available, and so in terms of aesthetics, performance and functionality, this car is sublime. I use to drive an Audi 2.0T Quattro, and though the cars are not meant to be compared, I can say without a doubt that the BMW ride quality, performance and driving experience are considerably superior. The interior layout is also on par with Audi's high-quality interiors. Overall, I must say that I'm happy I got this car over an A5... though I probably would have taken an S5, had there not been a 1yr waiting list!
Favorite Features
The updated iDrive system for 2009, which I think is only available on a few models, is great! Everything is user-friendly and intuitive. There aren't too many options, and the shortcut buttons are key. Though I never played with the old iDrive, I'm very happy with this option! A must on an BMW!
Suggested Improvements
I wish I could have the DVD play movies as I am driving. Though I understand this to be a security feature, passengers would love this option! Also, I would reconsider the cup-holder configuration. Sounds trivial, but actually very important!