2009 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: Best Car I have Owned

2009 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

Best Car I have Owned
By steve on

2009 BMW 3 Series 335i xDrive 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

This car is great. First BMW I have owned and the performance, handling and seat comfort are fabulous. Got rid of my lumbar roll as the sport seats and lumbar support are that comfortable. Everything else I have owned except for a Boxster feel slushy in comparison and you can drive this in the New England winter without problem. The iDrive works well without the problems previous iterations have had. The Navigation system is mostly intuitive and accurate. A few issues.....the 18" low profile run-flats and sport suspension are very harsh and potholes are to be avoided at all costs. I have already had one replaced due to side wall failure at a cost of $750!!?? Glove box is too small!

Handling and performance. Incredibly comfortable seats with side bolsters, lumbar support and adjustable thigh support. I love them.

A little less harsh on the suspension and consider a different tire/wheel combination. Larger glove box. Include more options in the price and don't price them a la carte.