2009 BMW 3 Series Diesel - Consumer Reviews

335d 3.0L 6-cyl. Turbo Diesel 6-speed Automatic - (14 reviews )
Worth the wait!
By ncdriver on 07/27/09 08:08 AM (PDT)

2009 BMW 3 Series Diesel 335d 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 6A)

My husband and I wanted to buy a fuel efficient car that was safe and fun to drive. Finally the BMW brought the diesels to the US! Once we test drove this car - we both fell for it. This car is a blast to drive and very comfortable. My husband commutes in it the most and we always take the BMW 335d on weekends. We even plan to take it on the next family road trip. Our kids (one booster, one car seat) fit fine in the back seat and we can fit two medium suitcases in the trunk, plus a few more things. Hope they offer the manual option and the Wagon in the future.

Love my 335D!!
By Pat in Connecticut on 06/17/09 10:38 AM (PDT)

2009 BMW 3 Series Diesel 335d 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 6A)

Much better than I expected in both performance and mileage. I am averaging 42HW and 29 City for a combined 33.6 mpg ave. The performance is unreal and I'm very happy with my purchase.

Great car
By tootakky on 05/11/09 21:54 PM (PDT)

2009 BMW 3 Series Diesel 335d 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 6A)

This is a great car. I researched MBZ first, having driven 240Ds for 20 years. This car is powerful, handy, and responsive. Mercedes lost out with half the fuel economy and much higher prices for diesel models.

INCREDIBLE!
By BMW Enthusiast on 12/30/08 15:10 PM (PST)

2009 BMW 3 Series Diesel 335d 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 6A)

It's about time that the U.S. gets the german performance diesels! This car is absolutely a blast to drive and the 425ft lbs of torque is felt very easily in your seat. The exhaust pipes are so clean it looks like one can eat off of them. Anyone who test drives this car will not be disappointed. Most simply put..this is an awesome car!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.