Used 2009 BMW 3 Series 328i Wagon Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2009 BMW 3 Series Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

Love my 328i Wagon
By Jill L

2009 BMW 3 Series Wagon 328i 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I had been looking at the 07's as they were Certified Pre Owned with an extra warranty. Shopping online and increased my distance to cover more then 100 miles I found a great deal on the 09. The interior difference is mostly with the lay out of the idrive and controls. They made it more user friendly and easier to use overall. Very easy to hook up my phone with the blue tooth as well. The ride is amazing, very smooth. I did not get the sport package, as it does go through tires quicker, and the ride is still sporty, just a bit smoother. Love the parking assist as well. Basic stereo package could use more bass, overall I LOVE THIS CAR!

Navagation and idrive, parking sensors, CD player stores your music in the car like an ipod.

Tinted windows for rear, and basic stereo could use more bass.

1st time BMW Owner
By Mike

2009 BMW 3 Series Wagon 328i 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

We purchase our 1st BMW in December 2008. We test drove Audi A4, Infiniti G35, Lexus ES 359, Cadillac CTS and chose the BMW. My wife and I like all the features of the BMW 2009 model wagon down to the handling, The iDrive is not that bad once you get use to it. We currently have 600 miles and plan several trips this holiday.

The Pros: Drives great and nice options. Fuel economy is great as long as you keep your foot out of it. For a man that's hard even with the 230 HP 6 cyl. If you need more speed you probably get more tickets.

Cons: Rear seat room and no storage. Darn can they even put lug nut covers on the car for the price. Run flat tires - get rid of them.