2009 BMW 3 Series Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Wanted the Experience
By freeflowin on 10/02/11 15:14 PM (PDT)

2009 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Bought used with 8k miles. Looks great runs great. Fantastic to drive and handles unbelievably. The car is very tight and fast. Only complaint is I have had to have 4 recalls preformed so far, which is annoying. Three of which I figured would come and it wasn't a big deal (all relating to the fuel pump), the fourth was for a wire in the tail light....so that was annoying to have to go in for 4 hours to have looked at. I have a 09 Silverado with three times as many miles and ZERO problems.

Fast, Fast, Fast
By Jim on 10/26/09 16:11 PM (PDT)

2009 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Sold my 33cic last winter and bought a brand new 335 coupe in April of 2009. Even though it's not a convertible, I am more than happy with the change in performance between the two rides. I sincerely get excited every time I drive this machine, even after owning it for over 6 months!!! Be careful with the sport package and the seats. I'm still trying to find a comfort level there. It will happen though. This car begs you to take it past 100 m.p.h. This is a "bucket list" vehicle!

The BMW for drivers
By carguy on 08/07/09 12:21 PM (PDT)

2009 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

This is my 3rd BMW coupe and it is by far the best as it builds on what BMW does best - great performance without sacrificing everyday driveability and comfort. The twin turbo six delivers amazing torque throughout the rev range and the new ZF auto transmission shifts are crisp and timely - especially when in sport mode. The interior is a clean design and driver oriented with minimal electronic visual distractions. Visibility is excellent and the ride, while firm, is a good compromise between handling and comfort.

The Ride
By Donbl on 08/01/09 11:17 AM (PDT)

2009 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Car has all the toys: premium, sport, GPS, Logic7, HD, iPOD and etc. Really scoots but it is also somewhat harsh to ride in. Could be the RFT or just the way it is designed with sport suspension. The iDrive is OK but the location is right where I rest my hand and that tends to cause phone calls and etc. 96 pages in electronics operation guide. Got the extended warranty and tire warranty. The difference between standard and Logic7 is much more than three speakers. Standard has 180 watts and Logic7 has 420 watts plus two additional front tweeters, front center speaker, higher quality speakers and surround sound. Much bigger sound.

Rocket on Wheels
By fjz on 07/04/09 22:18 PM (PDT)

2009 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Awesome ride and performance; for the price beats the M3. Bought to be driven hard and fast-not worried about little details like cupholders, etc.

First BMW
By traindb on 06/13/09 16:35 PM (PDT)

2009 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

This is my first BMW. I previously owned an Infiniti G35. No comparison. I always thought the car magazines were in the tank for BMW, until I bought this car. It's my favorite car I've ever owned. The engine reminds me of a sewing machine. It it so smooth and never runs out of power. The turbo is great. I test drove a 328, which was nice, but it had no get up and go. With 22000 miles on it, my 335 still feels solid as a rock. I'm single with no kids, and the only reason I will ever get rid of this car is if my lifestyle changes and I need more room. The backseat is way better than the Infiniti (an adult can actually sit upright), but it's still a pain to get in and out.

This car rox!
By medic on 04/08/09 07:33 AM (PDT)

2009 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

This car is fast as heck. Haven't run into a car capable of keeping up with it yet. The handling is great especially with the Premium Sports package. This car is definitely a recommended best buy. It's lots of bang for your buck and a good eye catching conversation piece.

Great looks with muscle to back it up
By swiz454 on 02/16/09 07:52 AM (PST)

2009 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Blk/blk auto w/sport package. This car is fast. It pulls hard like a V8 and has a great engine note. Since my previous cars were manuals I was hesitant getting the auto but with the sport mode it holds the gear longer & you can run it to redline. I like this a lot mostly coming out of a turn - you're always in the right gear. The new iDrive is light years better than the previous version. The car is an excellent mix of daily driver & rocket. I catch myself doing 90+MPH on the hwy, feels like 50 mph. It has all the latest technology anyone could need (bluetooth w/phone import, GPS w/lrg scrn, itune integration).

Luxury Rocket
By J. Yoon on 02/02/09 20:58 PM (PST)

2009 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I've had this car for 3 days and I can't stop driving it. It's a blast to drive and is a real head turner. The interior is way ahead of Infiniti and maybe even Audi. The car shifts sooo smoothly. Forget the G37, considering the deals that are available, it's time to buy the Bimmer!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.