2009 BMW 3 Series Convertible 3.0L 6-cyl. Twin-turbo 6-speed Manual Consumer Reviews

2009 BMW 3 Series Convertible - Consumer Reviews

335i Convertible (3.0L 6-cyl. Twin-turbo 6-speed Manual)

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Almost Perfect...
By cheapdeep on 01/13/15 17:09 PM (PST)

2009 BMW 3 Series Convertible 335i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Third BMW I've owned. BMW got a lot right but they also got a lot wrong. The engine, transmission, styling and handling are all incredible. But everybody knows that. The ergonomics and interior leave a lot to be desired. BMW really lost the form follows function on this one. The cup holders are obvious but where do I put my sunglasses? I don't have keyless start so what's the point of the start button? Instead of putting in a key and turning, I now have and extra unneeded step to start the car. And iDrive? Everything on there could be replaced by a $40 burner phone from Walmart. It's pretty useless although it does look pretty.

Functional and Fun
By LeCanard on 09/27/09 09:11 AM (PDT)

2009 BMW 3 Series Convertible 335i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I don't regret buying this car for one second! It is incredibly fun to drive, looks great, and performs like a BMW should. It sticks to the road like glue and makes even the most boring commute bearable with it's performance and style. I have had no problems with this car so far and it has not required any return trips to the dealer. I was going to get the 328 initially, but after driving the 335 I knew I wouldn't be as happy as I am now with the extra HP afforded by the 335.

ZOOOOOOOOOM!
By OBX BMW on 02/28/09 13:34 PM (PST)

2009 BMW 3 Series Convertible 335i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Purchased a 2009 BMW 335i hardtop convertible eight days and 600 miles ago. So far I love everything about this car. It's as fast as any car I've ever driven, and I owned two Corvettes. Traveling to NC from NJ I averaged 26.4 MPG. So far so good no problems at all and I hope it stays that way. A very elegant piece of German engineering loaded with the latest technology.