2009 BMW 3 Series Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Great Convertible
By Tony on 06/17/10 10:24 AM (PDT)

2009 BMW 3 Series Convertible 328i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my first BMW and my first convertible and I'm duly impressed with both. The car looks and rides great and can be a lot of fun to drive. It's great for long trips as long as your are in the front two seats. Some quirky things like the drive side cup holder is basically on the passenger side and the "wood" interior that's tough to keep clean and spots off of keep the interior from being perfect. The break dust is the absolute worse, especially on the stock 328i wheels. After a year I'm looking to get new wheels because of it. Overall a great car but after getting a 335i as a loaner during maintenance, if I had to do it again it's go for the bigger engine.

Ultimate Convertible Great FUN to RIDE
By Danny on 08/29/09 19:20 PM (PDT)

2009 BMW 3 Series Convertible 328i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my first BMW convertible and it is a blast. The German engineering is without question. The folding convertible top is an engineering marvel. Takes 23 seconds to fold into the trunk. I was happy to see that I still had room in the trunk to store some small things after the top had been stored in this area. Excellent pick up and the interior workmanship is top notch. This is quite the head turner and when you put the top down, you will draw an audience. Fantastic car and fun to drive.

Perfect Fit, Finish, and Design
By klutch1 on 03/14/09 18:08 PM (PDT)

2009 BMW 3 Series Convertible 328i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

By far, one of the greatest BMWs I have ever owned. Make that one of the best built, highly refined autos I have ever driven. Excellent power, great fit and finish, and just the ultimate driving experience. Bar-none, the best 2 door convertible available on the market today. And BMW makes it so easy to own with low financing and very easy credit. A+++

Best Car Ever
By Southeast on 11/23/08 09:58 AM (PST)

2009 BMW 3 Series Convertible 328i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I had had some really nice and fun cars but nothing could top this. The interior is comfortable with great controls and great looking. Surprisingly quiet for a convertible. The exterior is sleek like the coupe with the top up and with it down, well, beautiful. Be sure to get Comfort Access with the vert and the iPod adapter. Would also recommend the Premium and Sport packages.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.