2008 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: Worth The Wait And Every Penny

2008 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

Worth The Wait And Every Penny Spent
By Satisfied Customer on

2008 BMW 3 Series 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Took ownership of my 335i coupe in Oct. 2007. Space Grey exterior w/Cream Beige interior. After waiting 3 months for it to arrive from Germany, I was wondering if it was really worth all the hype... ABSOLUTELY!! By far the most amazing drive ever! If you can pony up the extra cash for the twin-turbos, you won't be disappointed. Effortless acceleration. Truly fun to drive! I find myself making excuses to drive any and everywhere! Beautiful interior. Nav and iPod integration are a must. The only knock to the inside is the cupholders?!? But if cupholders make or break car buying, get a minivan! Previously owned a Lexus and have no regrets switching to BMW! Truly the ultimate driving machine!

Favorite Features

300hp twin-turbo! Nav w/iPod. No more flipping thru CD books! Comfort access. Seats are remarkably comfortable, even on long road trips! Did I mention the engine... AMAZING!

Suggested Improvements

Other than the cupholders, maybe have run-flats as an option, instead of standard. Oh yeah, I did have an issue with my fuel pump needing to be replaced. But many kudos to the dealer, they immediately identified the problem and replaced the fuel pump and had me back on the road in the same day!