ULTIMO Commuter Sedan
By k9doc1 on
2008 BMW 3 Series 335xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)
Have had the car for more than an year and have had ZERO mechanical issue. Only problem I had was with a ticking noise from the b-pillar but it mysteriously disappeared after the dealer replaced the seat belt mechanism. The fit and mechanics in today's BMW are so intricate that just a small thing out of balance will cause some annoying thing like a ticking noise. Various dealers tried to deal with this noise but nothing resolved it until the solution listed above, again the noise was there immediately after the repair but now it's not there anymore. Something must have expanded inside the b-pillar or fit into place? Now I can truly/fully enjoy my Ultimate Driving Machine!
Favorite Features
Awesome pick up. AWD-capabilities in wet and snowy conditions. Heated seats. Awesome handling and braking. 4-year hassle-free maintenance program- this is truly awesome!
Suggested Improvements
More user-friendly Nav system - which may already be improved in the new iDrive systems? Better mileage - which is available on the new 335D. No other improvements I can think of.