2008 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE!!!

2008 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE!!!
By billr6 on

2008 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I own my black 328i for over 6 months now. Bought used with 32K miles. Incredible car, step on the gas and you are in heaven. Power is unreal, I only felt this way once in Infinity G35. I can't help myself when driving this car, often I push it over 100 Mph on hwy that has a speed limit of 60 or 70 Mph. At 100 Mph you hardly feel any shaking or noise. Car is grounded and planted like it has roots to the highway. Passing is a breeze and exhilarating!!! And when you hear that engine growl - like a surge of nuclear energy is passing to the wheels. Steering and handling is top notch!! 100% German engineering. Love it!!! No sports luxury car matches this car. I tested them all. BMW rules!!

Favorite Features

Speed, power, engine growl, looks fabulous!!! Interior is very tidy and smartly designed. Seats are very comfy to me! BMW changes oil, brakes, wipers etc for first 4 years!! I would buy this car again in a heart beat!!

Suggested Improvements

Simplify electronics!! Too complex for me. I like simple controls, but all BMW controls are computer driven. Run flat tires are not the most comfy tires. I would prefer regular tires, but there is no spare. Run flats do handle well. They cost about 30% more than decent regular tires. Add electronic power seats to base versions.