2008 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: True to the motto of the ultim

2008 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

328i Sedan (3.0L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

True to the motto of the ultimate driving
By Motorhead on

2008 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I presented myself this car for my 25th birthday, which I thought was an amazing experience; till I pushed this car around. BMW has the reputation of using not too expensive parts, but making them work to the fullest performance and I experience this every time I push the start engine button. I drove about 5200 miles in this car and no problems at all. This car has the awesome sound of a line 6, which cannot be duplicated! The throttle response is amazing and so is the comfort! I never drove around in the snow because I store it, but I drove it around on dry winter days and the heat insulation is terrific! The seat fits perfect and the visibility is awesome too. My thoughts: worth it!!

Gas mileage: 35mpg w/5 people+luggage @80 mph! Brakes: phenomenal. Visibility: very good. Cup holders: Germans cannot design cup holders. Noise: insulation is brilliant! (Engine sound is music, not noise.) Lighting: cool looking under-handle door lamps, angry twin ring head lights. Feel factor: 10/10.

Remove the real time mileage gauge-only gets you more distracted. Run-flat tires are super safe, but transfer more bumps to the driver and are noisier. I am happy with this, but should be improved. Make sure you are in good health, free from heart disease and you will enjoy this fully!