This Car Rocks
By Rob Miller on
2008 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)
I recently traded my 2003 325i for a 2008 328i. This is no "luxury-boat," but it is a head-turner. I bought this car because my 325i was almost perfect for 5 1/2 years. BMWs have strong bloodlines, and if you see a six year old BMW on the street, you know what it is. I got the Sports package, 6 speed manual, leatherette, and little else because the car comes so well equipped. I like the wood grain dash, although it looks a little shiny and plastic. This car seems a little bigger and more.
Favorite Features
I like almost everything about the car. The six speed manual transmission is smooth and has a nice short throw. In 6th, the car lopes along at 80. The slightly larger size and power is nice. Even the leatherette looks good and is easy to keep clean.
Suggested Improvements
It's hard for me to find fault. As I see it, the "problems" are minor. The run-flat tires are too hard and the car came with all four tires pumped up to 43 pounds! That strange grille will take some getting used to. Cupholders are poor. The "gong" and the "chime" are annoying.