2008 BMW 3 Series 3.0L 6-cyl. Twin-turbo 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - Solid, Sporty, Elegant!

2008 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

2008 BMW 3 Series 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

335i Sedan (3.0L 6-cyl. Twin-turbo 6-speed Manual)

Solid, Sporty, Elegant!
By John on

2008 BMW 3 Series 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

This car is truly amazing! I only have 300 miles on it, but it is a dream. Accelerates effortlessly, rides smoothly with sport package compared to Infiniti. The iDrive is absolutely amazing. It is very intuitive. HD radio clarity is superior, way better than the sirius satellite radio that is installed. The bluetooth system displays all of my contact information from my iPhone, including missed calls. Seats are very comfortable. As long as the car remains reliable, I see no reason to ever buy another brand. Premium, Sport, Comfort Access, Navi, Automatic.

Favorite Features

The iDrive. The steptronic transmission in that you do not have to manually shift in the sport mode, it just revs higher. Comfort access, Bluetooth is amazing. Can use my iPhone via bluetooth with the built in iPod at the same time. Trunk space.

Suggested Improvements

Better voice recognition system. It would be cool if they threw in a set of new tires before your maintenance plan expired.