335i Convertible is Fun In The Sun
By Philip on
2008 BMW 3 Series 335i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)
My first BMW and am really glad I got the convertible. I'm in San Diego where the weather is great year round; dropping the top on my new 335i enhances the fun of this great car. It's a speeding ticket waiting to happen. Watch out CHP! The performance is spectacular. It's a real beauty and it turns heads. Mine is alpine white with cream beige leather seats - very classy looking. I purchased the PermaPlate to protect the paint and the leather seats. Especially good investment for a convertible as the seats have more exposure to the elements - the car looks great all the time. Driving in sport mode is great fun on mountain roads - truly exhilarating. This car rates high on the fun meter!
Favorite Features
Terrific audio system. Heated seats are great. Adjustable seats are very comfortable. Also, love being able to start the car without having to use a key - the comfort access is a must-have feature. Interior ambient lighting is very cool looking! Retractable side mirrors are a great feature.
Suggested Improvements
iDrive not user friendly. Run-flat tires make for rough ride. Center console or dashboard needs open shelf or niche to place personal items like cell phone or wallet. Trunk needs additional small storage compartment for personal items. Need larger glove box and deeper center console compartment.