2008 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: Nice RIde

2008 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

335xi Sedan (3.0L 6-cyl. Twin-turbo AWD 6-speed Manual)

Nice RIde
By TRC on

2008 BMW 3 Series 335xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Hands down the best car I've ever driven. Bought this car new almost 2 years ago. Still loving it and I'm averaging 24.2 MPG! (and I drive it hard). Had a few minor electrical issues that have been fixed for free, but I'm a bit nervous about the cost after the warranty expires. Definitely a small car though and not ideal for families if this is your primary ride. Run flats are stupid, but I've had no problems with mine. AWD in the winter is insane!

POWER, so fast. When you're driving 90, it feels like you're driving 45. AWD is phenomenal in the winter. I can plow through six inches of snow and get up the hill in my driveway no problem.

It's a small car, back seat is cramped. Trunk space is tiny. Center console is tiny. Seats are not that comfortable on long trips (non sport). Some minor electrical issues so far which is concerning. Stock 17" rims are blah. I bought Grey 19" CSL reps for summer that look sick.