2008 BMW 3 Series 3.0L 6-cyl. Twin-turbo 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - Love the Car

2008 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

2008 BMW 3 Series 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

335i Sedan (3.0L 6-cyl. Twin-turbo 6-speed Manual)

Love the Car
By Tank on

2008 BMW 3 Series 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I did not think that paying the extra money for the BMW over the infinit, acura, lexus, etc would really be worth it. I was so very wrong, this car drives and rides so much better then anything I have ever owned. I had the chance to drive back to back the M35 2 weeks after I got my 335i (brand new rental) and wow, I loved the M35 until I owned the BMW. If you are considering any of those cars, you will not be disappointed in the 335i sedan. Impressed is an understatement.

Favorite Features

The engine would have to be near the top of the list, smooth seamless power from 2000 all the way to red line. I have owned many cars and have never owned one that would just continue to pull no matter what gear you are in like this car.

Suggested Improvements

The iPod or aux port for audio is very stupid place all the way back in the center console. Also, having a cup holder that far back in the center console is just a waste of space. The cupholders they do have are in the passengers space if you use them both at the same time.