2008 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: Love, Love, Love

2008 BMW 3 Series Wagon - Consumer Review

Love, Love, Love
By Cookie on

2008 BMW 3 Series 328xi 4dr Wagon AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I love this wagon. Have driven Jeeps, Expeditions, and Honda CRVs. After driving SUVs for twenty years, I wanted something different but utilitarian. It's great... lots of room with fold-down seats. It handles so well, I hate to drive my husband's Mercedes E class as it's got so much more play and bigger turning radius. It feels so loose compared to responsiveness of my wagon. Got the AWD wagon for peace of mind. I was a Mercedes lover before this. Not anymore!

Love the navigation system, integrated iPod, comfort access which makes opening and closing so easy. Love the optional halogen turning headlights, and the panoramic roof. I have almost 4600 miles in three months and have had NO problems at all.

I do have problems with the cupholders. Reaching for them is a safety issue unless you have really long arms. Bigger knob on audio controls would be nice. Need audible warning when lights are left on.