2008 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: Incredible Convertible

2008 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

328i Convertible (3.0L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

Incredible Convertible
By jdcowboy on

2008 BMW 3 Series 328i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

08 335i convertible, auto, nav, sirius, premium, back up sensors. Best option on the convertible is the wind blocker. Have had the top down at 105 mph and not had papers on the front seat move! Keeps the interior warm with the heat on at 50 degrees. Top is cool, seat heaters are actually too powerful. IDrive works fine, in some cases better than wife's Lexus system. Power is incredible. 20 mph in mixed driving with a heavy foot. I've had it about a month and put 1700 miles on it. Definitely will buy extended warranty and extended service contract. Traded 02 Lexus for this and am happy. Not as smooth as the Lexus, but I wanted a more sporty ride and more power. Got both and more.

IDrive is great. Love the comfort access. Real cool to lower roof while standing next to car. Wind blocker is amazing. Power of course. Handling is scary its so good. Seat heaters super powerful. Looks of course. Had people at gas stations compliment the car. Bluetooth works well for Treo

Wish it had a spare. Replacing RFT expensive, but I knew that when I bought it. Can't get Homelink to work with my garage door opener. Sun visors look cheap and don't slide back like others. Memory on seats is weird.