Great combination of sportiness and luxury
By mpt2222 on
2008 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)
I recently traded my 02 325i for an 08 335xi and must say, it's been a great decision. This car is so smooth and quick and handles corners with ease. There are several nice touches in technology added from the previous version that are really nice. For example, the exterior LED door handle lights are very cool and useful. I don't use the can chiller often in the console, but it's nice to have it for the long trips. This car represents one of the best balances of luxury and handling I've had the pleasure of driving. I'm just glad I bought this used as the original pricetag is just out of my reach.
Favorite Features
Xenon Adaptive headlights, handling, accelleration, door handle LED lighting, Satellite Radio, adaptive cruise control
Suggested Improvements
For the life of me, i wish the engineers would find a way to incorporate a useful cup holder for the driver! I also wish they wouldn't require the key fob to be placed in the slot in order to start the vehicle (they make you spend an extra $500 just to enjoy that "convenience").